Did you know that CONsole Room is created by Console Room Events, a Minnesota-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization? We are a completely volunteer-run event and our funding comes entirely from ticket sales for our event and generous donations from people like you.
While our 8th annual convention will be virtual and free for all to attend (please read the full announcement on our website), there are still some costs involved. We are using Give to the Max day on Thursday, November 19 – a day dedicated to supporting nonprofits throughout Minnesota – to help share some insight and awareness around CONsole Room and what we have been working on to share with this wonderful growing community. As we head into the final months of planning before the 2021 convention, we ask that you consider supporting our local convention in any way you are able to so that we can continue to bring you the best Doctor Who convention, and ongoing community engagement, that we can.
How to Get Involved:
- Visit our Give to the Max donation page to gift a tax deductible donation to Console Room Events. Any amount is helpful, and we’ve made some special digital thank you gifts just for you that you can use during our virtual convention in January!
- Tip: Don’t forget your passport! Get a peek at – and a head start on – some of the January fun we have planned by finding this special image on our organization page.
- Learn more about Give to the Max Day by visiting the GiveMN website.
- Tune in for a LIVE discussion on Facebook with the CONsole Room co-chairs, Jason and Amber, on Thursday, November 19 at 7PM central time to get a peek into what’s ahead for CONsole Room 2021 and to ask any questions you have about the upcoming virtual event!
- Consider becoming a CONsole Room volunteer! Our volunteer interest form is always available on our website.
- Spread the word! Invite friends and family to the CONsole Room 2021 event on Facebook, follow us on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube), share what you’re most looking forward to at our 2021 event using #CONsoleRoom2021, and more.