Whether you’re planning to attend as a VIP, vendor, or virtually, please look below for some of our upcoming deadlines and reminders:
- VENDOR SPACES STILL AVAILABLE: A limited number of Artist Alley and Dealers Room spaces are still available. If you are interested, please visit our website for more information and to apply.
- DEC 30: VIP MEMBERSHIPS: We have extended access to VIP Memberships, which are available for in-person attendees only, through our pre-sale cutoff of January 14, 2022. However, if you are interested in receiving your VIP shirt at the convention, please be sure to register as a VIP no later than December 30!
- DEC 31: ROUND 1 COMMEMORATIVE SHIRT ORDERS: Commemorative shirts are now available to order through December 31! While we can’t guarantee that these will arrive in time for the convention, the estimated delivery date we have received is January 19. A second ordering opportunity will open in January.
- JAN 6: HOTEL BLOCK: Our hotel block at our convention hotel is open through January 6 or until full, whichever comes first. Staying at the hotel not only helps support the convention’s use of this hotel space, it also gives you easy access to local amenities, a personal “home base” throughout the con, and more.
- JAN 14: LAST DAY FOR IN-PERSON PRE-REGISTRATION: Purchase your membership early so that you’re ready to go when the convention arrives!
- JAN 15: LAST DAY FOR ART SHOW ONLINE SUBMISSION: Our Art Show will be on display in-person during our convention. If you are interested in submitting art, please visit our website for guidelines.