Satellite 9 Galactic Ad Festival
Doctor Who has been filling our lives with galactic time travel for over fifty years. Sure, the stories are engaging, the Doctors are quirky, and the time travel is intoxicating, but there’s one thing above all that’s kept the show ticking through thick and thin: the fans. Our #WhoItYourself campaign is all about celebrating you, the Whovians, and this year we're broadcasting your work around the world!
For our 2022 convention, we're asking creative Whovians of all ages everywhere to share advertising from around the galaxy. Share your best Doctor Who-inspired faux-advertisement, either in video form or poster form. Video and poster submissions will be shown in person and virtually during CONsole Room 2022, and poster submissions may also be printed in the 2022 souvenir program book. All submissions will also be eligible for an extra People's Choice Award!
Read the details below for more information. We can't wait to see what you create!
By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and to any and all CONsole Room decisions on all matters relating to the contest. All entrants grant CONsole Room the right to use their video(s) or poster(s), with appropriate credits to the entrant(s), without restriction. CONsole Room reserves the right to disqualify any submission at its sole discretion.
Submissions are due by 11:59 PM CDT on January 2, 2022.
This festival is FREE to enter and open to all ages.
Entrants under the age of 18 (minors) need parental or guardian permission to submit their work.
All video submissions will be:
- Uploaded to CONsole Room's YouTube channel
- Played in-person at CONsole Room 2022
All poster submissions will be:
- Shared online in a virtual gallery on the CONsole Room website
- A selection will be included in the souvenir CONsole Room 2022 program book.
All submissions will also be eligible for a People's Choice Award.
To enter your video or poster in our Ad Festival:
- Fill out our submission form.
- Email your video or poster to email@example.com.
You are welcome to submit multiple creations in multiple categories.
In-person and virtual attendees will be given the opportunity to vote on their favorite videos and posters - more information to come.
Maximum length - five (5) minutes.
- Videos must be the entrant’s original work.
- Videos must be family friendly (PG or G).
Videos will be shared via CONsole Room's YouTube channel and in-person at the convention.
All digital posters should be designed in an 11" x 17" format OR 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Poster must be the entrant’s original work.
- Poster should be submitted at a high resolution (300 dpi) as either a JPG, PNG, or PDF file.
- Poster must be family friendly (PG or G).